Do you have songs you recorded in the past that you’re not happy with or that you would like to change? Hire one of our engineers to edit your song recordings.
Anything is possible!
Want your vocals to sound bigger? Done! Want a certain effect added to your voice? Done. Wishing to change a song’s structure? No problem! We can add or delete verses or choruses or specific bars, move song sections around, etc.
We can also pitch correct your vocals, make stems, reprogram or update your progammed beats, add loops to your recording, add samples, change your song’s tempo and key, and so much more.
There is a space on the order form where you can tell us more about the work you would like us to do on your song, with links to upload your session files.
Call or email us if you have any questions.
Examples of what we can do:
- make stems per your request
- pitch correct vocal performances on your songs
- change the current form & structure of your song, moving things around
- tighten up timing, improve groove, make instruments line up better
- change song tempo or the pitch/key.
- reprogram your programmed drums, add loops and samples.